A Phase II, Single Arm, Multicenter, Proof-of-Mechanism Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Bitopertin (RO4917838) in Adults With Non-Transfusion-Dependent Βeta-Thalassemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing efficacy and safety of Bitopertin in patients with beta-thalassemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History