A Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Comparator-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Antiretroviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of MK-8591 Given in Combination With Doravirine (DOR) and Lamivudine (3TC) in HIV-1-Infected Treatment-Naïve Adults
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Islatravir (Primary) ; Doravirine; Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE2Simplify
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2020 to 7 Apr 2021.
- 15 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Oct 2020 to 7 Apr 2021.
- 24 Jul 2019 According to an Merck & Co media release, this Phase 2b study continues with additional measures to be taken at Week 96 and beyond.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History