A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of two dose levels of BCX7353 as an oral treatment for the prevention of attacks in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEX-2
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Nov 2018 This trial was completed in Denmark (end date: 2018-10-24), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, APeX-2 study enrollment completed, results on-track for Q2 2019.