A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of two dose levels of BCX7353 as an oral treatment for the prevention of attacks in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEX-2
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, the company look forward to report top-line results from this trial in the first half of 2019.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient from this trial has been dosed.
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release.