A Double Blind Study of CS-3150 to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety Compared to Placebo in Japanese Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Microalbuminuria (ESAX-DN study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esaxerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESAX-DN study
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2017 New trial record