A Phase I Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immune Responses of Imcyse's IMCY-0098 in Patients With Recent Onset Type 1 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IMCY-0098 (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImCyse
- 18 Sep 2019 Results presented in an ImCyse media release.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an ImCyse media release, data from this trial will be presented during the European Association for the Study of Diabetes congress.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an ImCyse media release, After four subcutaneous injections of IMCY-0098 at zero, two, four and six weeks, clinical and immunological read-outs were recorded at different points in time, up to a period of six months. A long-term follow-up of up to 12 months will be completed at the end of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History