A Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Comparison of Pre-surgical Combination of Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab With Concurrent Taxane Chemotherapy or Endocrine Therapy Given for Twelve Weeks With a Quality of Life Assessment of Trastuzumab, Pertuzumab in Combination With Standard (Neo)Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Operable HER2+/HR+ Breast Cancer.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Exemestane; Goserelin; Letrozole; Leuprorelin; Paclitaxel; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 257 to 259.
- 29 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 259 to 257.