A Phase IIa, Open-Label, Repeat-Dose Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Aclidinium Bromide/Formoterol Fumarate Fixed Dose Combination Administered Twice-Daily by Inhalation in Chinese Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jun 2018 to 3 Sep 2018.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jun 2018 to 3 Sep 2018.