A Phase IIa, Open-Label, Repeat-Dose Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Aclidinium Bromide/Formoterol Fumarate Fixed Dose Combination Administered Twice-Daily by Inhalation in Chinese Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 May 2018 to 26 Jun 2018.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 May 2018 to 26 Jun 2018.
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Apr 2018 to 25 May 2018.