Comprehensive Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) to All Sites of Oligometastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Combined With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Tremelimumab Dual Immune Checkpoint Inhibition.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 10 Nov 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.