An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety of Topical Administration of FMX103 for 40 Weeks in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Papulopustular Rosacea (Study FX2016-13)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 27 Jun 2018 according to the Foamix media release, top-line results are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the Foamix media release.
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a Foamix media release, the expected timing of an NDA filing for FMX103 is planned for 2019.