Phase 2/3 trial of VY-AADC01 in the patients with advanced Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs VY AADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Voyager Therapeutics
- 29 Jan 2019 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the company entered into a strategic collaboration with Voyager Therapeutics. Under the terms of the agreement the company will fund the phase II/III pivotal program for VY-AADC.
- 10 May 2018 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, Anticipated approval of IRB submissions along with feedback from a planned Type C meeting with the FDA, can allow for first patient dosing expected in the middle of this year.
- 23 Jan 2018 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has cleared the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for VY-AADC.