A Phase 1, randomized, placebo-controlled, ascending dose study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of HL161BKN following single intravenous and subcutaneous doses in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs HL 161 (Primary) ; HL 161 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Graves ophthalmopathy; Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 May 2019 According to a Roivant Sciences media release, the first detailed findings from this study will be presented at the 2019 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Roivant Sciences media release, updated data form this study will be presented at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Roivant Sciences media release, preliminary clinical data from this study will be presented today at the First Annual Pipeline Day of the Company.