A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2b, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of SNA-120 (Pegcantratinib) Ointment in Subjects With Pruritus Associated With Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcantratinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sienna Biopharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a Sienna Biopharmaceuticals media release, subjects treated with SNA-120 (0.05%) achieved statistical significance, compared to vehicle, on important pre-specified regulatory endpoints of psoriasis disease severity.
- 03 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint (Mean change from baseline to week eight on the Itch Numeric Rating Scale (I-NRS): SNA-120 (0.05%) versus vehicle) has not been met, according to results presented in a Sienna Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Dec 2018 Results presented in a Sienna Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History