A Multi-Center, Phase 2b, Randomized, Double Masked, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled, Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Reproxalap Ophthalmic Solution (0.25% and 0.1%) Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Sep 2018 Results presented in an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release.
- 25 Sep 2018 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, the company will hold a web-cast and conference call on 26th September 2018 to announce the results of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History