A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial of Omalizumab in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Nasal polyps; Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLYP 2
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 May 2019 to 16 Mar 2019.
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 May 2019 to 16 Mar 2019.
- 26 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.