Randomised, Multicentre, Phase II Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Treatment With FOLFIRI-aflibercept Compared to Initial Treatment With FOLFIRI-aflibercept (for 6 Cycles) Followed by Maintenance With 5FU-aflibercept, in an Elderly Population With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) After Failure of an Oxaliplatin-based Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFEMA
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 14 Sep 2017 New trial record