An Open-label Safety Switching Study with Lumateperone in Patients with Schizophrenia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lumateperone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release.
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, due to the favorable safety profile of lumateperone observed to date, the study has been extended to allow patients to stay on lumateperone for more than one year and study conduct is ongoing.
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, favorable results from the second part of this study were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) (Hollywood, FL, 9-13th Dec 2018).