An Open-label Safety Switching Study with Lumateperone in Patients with Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lumateperone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2018 Results of first part (n=302) in which patients with schizophrenia were switched from standard-of-care (SOC) antipsychotic therapy to 6 weeks treatment with lumateperone and then switched back to SOC, presented at the 171st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 04 May 2018 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, results from this study will be presented at the 2018 American Psychiatric Association (APA) Annual Meeting.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, results from this trial were presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.