A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Proof of Concept Study to Investigate Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of ASP6294 in the Treatment of Female Subjects With Bladder Pain Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 6294 (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SERENITY
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated