A Phase I Study to Determine the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Candidate Influenza Vaccine MVA-NP+M1, Manufactured on the AGE1.CR.pIX Novel Avian Cell Line, in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-NP-M1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Vaccitech
- 23 May 2018 According to an Vaccitech media release, data were presented at the 2018 Annual Conference on Vaccinology Research.
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Oct 2017 to 15 Nov 2017.