A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Umbrella Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations in Patients With Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer (Morpheus-Gastric Cancer)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; BL 8040 (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Linagliptin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Ramucirumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHEUS-GC; UMBRELLA
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 15 Sep 2017 New trial record