A multi-centre, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study to determine the optimal effective and safe dose of Pollinex Quattro Grass 1.0 mL (Allergy Therapeutics, (UK) Ltd.) for the treatment of patients with seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis due to grass pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 25 Jun 2018 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, company announces the publication of positive data in the journal Immunotherapy.
- 21 May 2018 Results presented in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.