A multi-centre, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study to determine the optimal effective and safe dose of Pollinex Quattro Grass 1.0 mL (Allergy Therapeutics, (UK) Ltd.) for the treatment of patients with seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis due to grass pollen.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, the study is running ahead of schedule and the company is looking forward to see the results later this year.
- 12 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Sep 2017 New trial record