A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of the Combination of Pembrolizumab With TGR-1202 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CLL and B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 New trial record