Phase I (Safety Assessment) of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) With Focal Sensitizing Radiotherapy in Platinum Resistant Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Epithelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 New trial record