A Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Activity of AUTO3, a CAR T Cell Treatment Targeting CD19 and CD22 Followed by Consolidation with Anti PD1 Antibody in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AUTO-3 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALEXANDER
- Sponsors Autolus
- 02 Dec 2018 Results (n=7) presented in an Autolus media release.
- 02 Dec 2018 According to an Autolus media release, data from the study were presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Autolus media release, data from the study will be presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History