A multicentre, international, randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled study to demonstrate the clinical efficacy and safety of subcutaneous immunotherapy with gpASIT+ in patients with grass pollen-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis during two successive pollen seasons
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 011 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ASIT biotech
- 07 Oct 2019 According to a ASIT biotech media release, results from this study is expected in December 2019.
- 07 Oct 2019 According to a ASIT biotech media release, based on the the positive outcome of this study, the company expects regulatory filings in 2020.
- 26 Sep 2019 According to an ASIT biotech media release, the last patient last visit has been completed in this study and the company remains on track to deliver primary efficacy results in December 2019.