A Multicentre, International, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Demonstrate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy With gpASIT+™ in Patients With Grass Pollen-induced Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 011 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ASIT biotech
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an ASIT biotech media release, study is planned to begin in second half of 2018.
- 19 Sep 2017 New trial record