A Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Activity of AUTO3, a CAR T Cell Treatment Targeting CD19 and CD22 in Paediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AUTO-3 (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMELIA
- Sponsors Autolus
- 04 Dec 2018 Interim results (As of July 16, 2018; n=9) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Dec 2018 Results (n=10) presented in an Autolus media release.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Autolus media release, data from the study will be presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History