a Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Active-treatment, Controlled Trial to Compare the Efficacy of NOAC With Edoxaban vs. Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) for Prevention of Leaflet Thrombosis (Documented by Cardiac CT Imaging) and Cerebral Embolization (Documented With Brain DW-MRI Imaging) in Patients Without an Absolute Indication for Chronic OAC After Successful TAVR
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Intracranial embolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAPT-TAVR
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 10 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 19 Sep 2017 New trial record