a Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Active-treatment, Controlled Trial to Compare the Efficacy of NOAC With Edoxaban vs. Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) for Prevention of Leaflet Thrombosis (Documented by Cardiac CT Imaging) and Cerebral Embolization (Documented With Brain DW-MRI Imaging) in Patients Without an Absolute Indication for Chronic OAC After Successful TAVR
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Intracranial embolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAPT-TAVR
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 17 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 17 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.