A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of HPV Vaccination to Reduce Cervical High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions Among HIV-Infected Women Participating in an HPV Test-and-Treat Program (COVENANT)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COVENANT
- 17 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.