A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986224 in Healthy Subjects and Chronic Heart Failure Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986224 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 May 2019 to 23 Sep 2019.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 May 2019 to 16 Sep 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Mar 2019 to 20 May 2019.