A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986224 in Healthy Subjects and Chronic Heart Failure Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986224 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Sep 2019 to 21 May 2019.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Sep 2019 to 19 May 2019.