A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986224 in Healthy Subjects and Chronic Heart Failure Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986224 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 21 May 2019 to 29 Oct 2019.
- 02 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 May 2019 to 16 Sep 2019.