A Phase 2 Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BHV-4157 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trigriluzole (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biohaven Pharmaceutical; Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a Biohaven Pharmaceutical media release, if the results are positive from this study, the company may contribute to the regulatory package necessary to establish the effectiveness of trigriluzole for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. The first patients has been enrolled in this study.
- 24 Jul 2018 According to a Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company media release, The initiation of this trial follows Biohavens filing of an investigational new drug application (IND) for trigriluzole in AD and receipt from FDA of authorization to proceed with clinical investigation in this indication.
- 24 Jul 2018 According to a Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company media release, Status changed from planning to recruiting.