Phase I/IIa, Open-label, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of GLS-5300, Administered ID Followed by CELLECTRA 2000 (Electroporation, EP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GLS 5300 (Primary)
- Indications Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GeneOne Life Science
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, interim results from this trial are expecte in 2019.
- 05 Sep 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, Leveraging results from this study, Inovio expects to advance its MERS vaccine into a Phase 2 field trial in the Middle East in 2019 with CEPI funding.
- 05 Sep 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, Status changed from planning to recruiting.