A Phase III/IV, Single Arm, Multicenter Study of Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) to Investigate Long-term Safety and Efficacy in Previously-treated Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (TAIL)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TAIL
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2021 to 29 Apr 2021.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2019 to 29 Apr 2021.
- 12 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.