A Phase III/IV, Single Arm, Multicenter Study of Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) to Investigate Long-term Safety and Efficacy in Previously-treated Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (TAIL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TAIL
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2017 New trial record