A multi-centre, randomized, vehicle-controlled, double-blind, parallel group Phase II trial of MiCal-1 in the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CTX 102 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferndale Laboratories
- 20 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Crescita Therapeutics media release, results will be evaluated in more detail to plan next steps in anticipation of an End-of-Phase 2 meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 18 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Treatment success) has been met, according to a Crescita Therapeutics media release.