A MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE III CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF EMICIZUMAB GIVEN EVERY 2 WEEKS AND 4 WEEKS IN HEMOPHILIA A PEDIATRIC PATIENTS AGED LESS THAN 12 YEARS WITHOUT FVIII INHIBITORS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 13.
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.