A MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE III CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF EMICIZUMAB GIVEN EVERY 2 WEEKS AND 4 WEEKS IN HEMOPHILIA A PEDIATRIC PATIENTS AGED LESS THAN 12 YEARS WITHOUT FVIII INHIBITORS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOHOEMI
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing efficacy and safety of emicizumab in Q2W and Q4W in patients with hemophilia patients, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, data were presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 13.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History