A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Sotatercept (ACE-011) Versus Placebo When Added to Standard of Care for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sotatercept (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PULSAR
- Sponsors Acceleron Pharma
- 10 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 100.
- 16 Oct 2018 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, the company will highlight about this trial in a live webcast presentation at its Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Research and Development Deep Dive event on 16 Nov 2018.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated