A Phase I study of expanded and activated allogeneic gamma-delta T cells for patients with blood cancers following haploidentical stem cell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic-gamma-delta-T-cell-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Incysus media release, trial design will be presented at the 2018 CAR-T Congress USA Meeting.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to an Incysus media release, the US FDA has approved the INDA application for this trial. Acceptance of this IND enables Incysus and the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) to initiate a clinical program to test the safety and activity of an allogeneic gamma delta T-cell-therapy.
- 21 Sep 2017 New trial record