A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study of mRNA 2416, a Lipid Nanoparticle Encapsulated mRNA Encoding Human OX40L, for Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-2416 (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 08 Jan 2019 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, Initial data were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer in November 2018.
- 08 Jan 2019 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, based on clinical observations from two advanced ovarian carcinoma patients of the study, the company has submitted an IND amendment to the U.S. FDA and to the studys clinical research sites to commence a Phase 2 cohort of mRNA-2416 as a monotherapy in advanced ovarian carcinoma within current Phase 1 study. 28 patients have been dosed in the Phase 1 trial.
- 21 Sep 2017 New trial record