A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of KX2-391 Ointment 1% in Adult Subjects With Actinic Keratosis on the Face or Scalp
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs KX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Athenex
- 04 Feb 2019 According to an Athenex media release, the results from two phase III studies (KX01-AK-003 and KX01-AK-004) has been accepted and will be presented at the Late-Breaking Research Program at the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting (March 1-5, 2019).
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 14 Nov 2018 According to an Athenex media release, the company has announced positive data from this study. The follow up data from this study is expected in the second quarter of 2019.