A Randomized, Open-label, Single-dose, Parallel-arm, Phase 1 Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Profile of a Fixed-dose Combination Tablet of Tesofensine and Metoprolol (Tesomet) and Co-administration of Tesofensine Plus Commercial Metoprolol in Adult Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Metoprolol/tesofensine (Primary) ; Metoprolol; Tesofensine
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Saniona
- 07 Feb 2018 Acording to a Saniona media release, last participants have had the final visit and the obtained blood samples have been forwarded to a laboratory for analysis.
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Saniona media release.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Saniona media release, the company has dosed the first 10 participants in this trial. Results are anticipated the second quarter 2018. The trial is being conducted by Parexel.