A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy, and Safety Study of MTAU9937A in Patients With Prodromal to Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Semorinemab (Primary) ; Imaging agents
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAURIEL
- Sponsors Genentech
- 19 Jun 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Finland.
- 10 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 24 Jun 2020.
- 10 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.