Phase I Study of MCS110 Combined With Neoadjuvant Dose-Dense Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide, and Weekly Paclitaxel in Patients With Hormone-Receptor Positive and HER2- Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lacnotuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as drug provider decided not to move forward with the study.
- 19 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2020 to 28 Feb 2021.
- 19 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.